Yes. We love to give back in many ways, and we welcome you to join us as customers to help us give back more! We want to enjoy life and believe in the beauty of each person but not at the expense of our environment, your health, or your children’s health.
The Renewable Beauty™ family believes in all natural ingredients because we believe in the beauty of each person. We want to return your glow! Renewable Beauty™ was created to share the ability to have healthy and beautiful skin. We do this by combining science and nature to CLEAN ❯❯ RENEW ❯❯ PROTECT the health and beauty of your skin.
- We value the desire to be FREE. We are truly FREE when it comes to toxins. We are free of toxins, parabens, retinol, hydroquinone, artificial colors, sulfates, petroleum products, phthalates, propylene glycol, PEGs, artificial fragrances and colors. We are gluten free, too. We even left out Benzoyl peroxide and Salicylic acid because they are artificial. We said NO Artificial and we meant it!!
And we love animals so we are Animal Friendly, too.
We look to the future – to what is most important in our ability to have natural ingredients and resources while maintaining renewable and responsible practices. These practices extend to all aspects of our brand creation – from biodegradable formulations to 100% recyclable packaging and eco-friendly paper and printing.
- Sustainable….implement practices that utilize renewable resources, respect cultures and preserve the environment
- Reduce environmental impact…green manufacturing and printing practices with biodegradable formulations
- Reuse plastics…using containers made from recycled plastics with minimal processing that is 100% recyclable
- Recycle paper…using packaging from 100% recycled fibers with 80% post consumer paper that is FSC®Certified
And, it is not all about the environment!
We believe! We believe in giving back in more ways than taking care of the environment and the animals. We believe in the future of our children and believe they are entitled to live a life that is free from abuse. We donate a percentage of our net profits to the Children’s Advocacy Center, whose mission is to provide justice and healing to children who have been abused. We understand that 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 7 boys will be sexually abused by the time they are eighteen. Join us to raise awareness of this reality and provide help and care to the future of our society. We love our children!
Dermatologist-Tested, Animal Friendly, Vegan, Recyclable Packaging, Biodegradable Formulations, Gluten Free, Fsc Certified Paper/Printer/Practices